Lighthouse Fellowship church started out in the early 1950s as a prayer meeting in Andy and Delores Olson’s home in Bock, MN.
From there their gatherings increased in frequency and size which required more space to meet. They first rented a house in town in Milaca (near the Key Row apartments) in 1954 and later in 1955 they rented a different house in town (near Billings service station) so they could hold Sunday morning services. It was at this time that the church named themselves, Full Gospel Lighthouse.
The following year on March 1st in 1956 the congregation voted (it was a unanimous vote) and officially became a part of the Assemblies of God Church. They then changed their name to Milaca Assembly of God.
The congregation bought their first building as a church. It was the old Catholic church on Central Avenue, and later bought property at our current location.
In 2013 the church voted and decided to change their name to Lighthouse Fellowship (still affiliated with the Assemblies of God)
We are excited that Pastor Steve West accepted our invitation to be Pastor of Lighthouse Fellowship on August 1, 2015.