From there their gatherings increased in frequency and
The following year on March 1st in 1956 the congregation voted (it was a unanimous vote) and officially became a part of the Assemblies of God Church. They then changed their name to Milaca Assembly of God.
The congregation bought their first building as a church. It was the old Catholic church on Central Avenue, and later bought property at our current location.
In 2013 the church voted and decided to change their name to Lighthouse Fellowship (still affiliated with the Assemblies of God)
We are excited that Pastor Steve West accepted our invitation to be Pastor of Lighthouse Fellowship on August 1, 2015.